Serving the networking and advocacy needs of small to medium sized businesses
San Jose is home to 70,000 businesses and deserves a business trade association focused on providing the networking, connections, resources and policy advocacy it deserves. In fact, 80% of the “Chamber’s members” are currently located in the City of San Jose and 80% of those members are small-to-medium-sized with less than 100 employees.
The focus of commerce san jose is to provide these member businesses with specific programs that they have come to know and value:
- monthly networking events -breakfasts, lunches, mixers
- Business Referral Networks (BRNs)
- policy advocacy working groups
- state and local lobby days
- an active young professional program - sv next