• Comcast is opening X-finity WiFi network nationally for free, they are offering unlimited data for free and confirming their commitment to connecting low-income families. Click here to learn more.
• Comcast announced it will extend its commitments for Xfinity customers through June 30 to help ensure students can finish out the school year from home and remain connected to the internet during the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to learn more.
• Facebook is announcing a $100 million grant program for small businesses impacted by the coronavirus pandemic. The majority of the grants will be distributed in cash, with some ad credits for business services. Businesses do not need to be on Facebook, Instagram or WhatsApp to apply. They will soon begin taking applications in the coming weeks. In the meantime, you can sign up to receive more information when it becomes available. Click here to learn more.
• Facebook Inc. has allocated $15 million for cash and ad credits to support Bay Area small businesses as part of a $100 million global grant fund. Facebook expects to set aside half of all funds for businesses owned by women, minority entrepreneurs and veterans. Sign up now to receive a notification.
• Facebook is launching a digital gift card discovery platform to help restaurants and businesses across the U.S., the company announced Tuesday morning. Click here to learn more.
• 1Password is removing the 30-day trial limit on new 1Password Business accounts so companies can start working safely from home, with their first 6 months free. With 1Password, teams can manage their workforce from anywhere, and safely share logins and other important resources with remote workers. Click here to learn more.
• 8x8 Video Meetings is free to all users, and offers 80+ local dial-in numbers (11 toll-free) from 55+ countries and does not require any installation. Users can create a custom URL to host meetings of up to 50 participants without any time restrictions. Click here to learn more.
• Atlassian is offering its software development tools free for small teams up to 10 users. The free products include Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, and Jira Core. Click here to learn more.
• Box is offering 3 months free of its secure file sharing and collaboration platform. The offer is for the company's Business plan and includes unlimited storage, mobile access, and advanced user and security reporting. Click here to learn more.
• Cloudflare for Teams is offering unlimited seats of Cloudflare for Teams for organizations of all sizes through September 1, as well as a free 30-minute onboarding session. Click here to learn more.
• Dream Rep Media - FREE COVID-19 Instant Call Popup Notification to put on website for 2 months or until business opens up as normal. This can help let your current and potential customers know the status of your business during COVID-19 and make it easier for them to connect with you or a member of your staff with our instant call technology. See https://drmcallwidget.com/ for an example, along with more information. Click here to learn more.
• Google is expanding features of Hangouts Meet, its video conferencing platform, for current customers through July 1st, 2020. Customers can now host larger meetings with up to 250 participants, live stream to 100,000 viewers, and save recordings to Google Drive. Click here to learn more.
• GoToMeeting is offering 3 months of free site-wide licensing of its video conferencing solution, GoToMeeting, for eligible organizations (health care providers, educational institutions, municipalities and non-profits). Click here to learn more.
• Microsoft is offering 6-months free of Microsoft Teams, a unified communication and collaboration platform. Starting on March 10th, restrictions will be lifted on how many users can join a team or schedule video calls. Click here to learn more.
• UrbanSitter is offering a 2-months free parent subscription during the COVID-19 outbreak. Parents can find trusted childcare help to support them as they work from home during this period. Every sitter is background checked and UrbanSitter provides parents with as much information as possible to make informed decisions. Click here to learn more.
• Cisco is extending services for existing customers of Webex, its video conference platform. The offer includes unlimited usage without time restriction, support for fewer than 100 participants, and toll free dial-in. Click here to learn more.
• Zoho is offering its Remotely product line for free to all new customers until July, 1st 2020. Zoho Remotely is a suite of cloud applications that helps teams collaborate and communicate. Click here to learn more.
• Wipro Digital has assembled a collection of relevant capabilities and thought leadership that can help companies minimize business disruption while ensuring their employees’ well-being. Applicable across industries, these capabilities focus on critical aspects of business continuity to help enterprises react, recover and retain their organizational agility. They've organized them into four key areas: Managing the Employee and Workforce Experience, Leveraging Digital Technologies, Optimizing and Reimagining IT, and Increasing Organizational Resilience.
•Adobe is offering free 2 months of Creative Cloud.
• SCORE - While you may be facing uncertainty, there is one thing you can be certain of: SCORE is here for you More than ever, challenging times call for trusted business guidance and resources. We offer practical advice and insightful tips based on years of experience.
- SBA Offers Disaster Assistance to California Small Businesses Impacted by Coronavirus - Click Here
- California EDD Guidelines regarding Coronavirus impact on Businesses & Employees - Click Here
- SCORE Coronavirus Small Business Resource Hub - Click Here
• New COVID-19 Laws - Hoge Fenton has a COVID-19 Resource Page featuring COVID-19 legal information and resources to help, particularly Employment Law, Corporate Law, and Real Estate. Click here to visit their page. In addition they are also hosting webinars regularly for Employment Law, Commercial Real Estate, and Estate Planning for Executives.
• New COVID-19 Laws - Hopkins & Carley’s Employment Law attorneys are providing updates in the fast-changing developments impacting employers due to COIVD-19. Click here to view our recent employment Law client alerts.
• LegalShield - FREE COVID-19 Resource Site for Small Business Owners and Individuals.
Membership starting at $24.95; SVO members receive a discounted rate - click here to email Kai Deering to learn more.
• PG&E - Pacific Gas and Electric Company residential customers will receive the California Climate Credit on their bills during the April billing cycle. The credit totals $62.91 for PG&E residential customers receiving both natural gas and electric service. Click here to learn more.
• Rise Fulfillment Network - Delivering groceries and essential supplies Next Day to Bay Area doorstep is our mission. Our catalog offers essential supplies, grocery and food items, soft drinks, snacks, cleaning and sanitary supplies all sourced from our Network of Bay Area vendors and suppliers helping promote the sustainability of our community. Do you know anyone who can benefit from our service? Please visit www.risebayarea.net to start your order today! Or call (408) 931-5909.
• Small Business School Challenge - is offering free support to small businesses across the country and are currently seeking applications. It is a 48 hour virtual program on 5/14-16 for small businesses to receive business support from the best MBAs in the country. Teams of three MBA students with deep professional experience will provide you with hands-on consulting around the theme of ‘emerging from the crisis with confidence’. You can learn more at their website, and apply through this form.
• Deductive Marketing And Recruiting - is waiving commission on any digital marketing campaign a non-profit starts until at least June 30, 2020. For more information, email Bill at Bill@DeductiveMandR.com or Visit www.DeductiveMandR.com.
• ZAG Technical Services is offering pro bono consulting service work to help non-profit, education, and healthcare organizations improve their IT systems and processes. You’ll find more information on their website: https://www.zagtech.com/covid-19