It's only January and Silicon Valley is making some great lists.
To identify the best markets for STEM workers, WalletHub’s analysts compared the 100 most populated metro areas across 17 key metrics. The data set ranges from “per-capita job openings for STEM graduates” to “annual median wage growth for STEM workers.”
STEM Job Market in San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara (1=Best, 50=Avg.)
- 1st – % of Workforce in STEM
- 9th – STEM Employment Growth
- 33rd – Quality of Engineering Universities
- 5th – Annual Median Wage Growth for STEM Workers
- 26th – Projected Demand for STEM Jobs by 2020