Cyber Security/IT Employers
To meet the growing need for qualified Cyber Security and IT professionals in Silicon Valley, The SVO has teamed up with Mission College and Transmosis, who will do the heavy lifting of sourcing new talent for you. Both organization will source, screen and train these new professionals, saving your company time and money. Now, at your fingertips, you have eager, entry-level, qualified apprentices ready to meet your hiring needs.
Contact them below to learn how dedicated employees translate into higher productivity and longer retention rates.
The Hiring Opportunities
Transmosis: Cyber Security Apprentice Training Program
- Low Overall Hiring Costs due to below market wage rates
- Low Onboarding/Training Risk
- 4-week Boot Camp Leads to GISF Cert
- Interview-Ready in late March
- Diverse, Educated, Qualified, Motivated Cohort
- NO Obligation to Hire. Apprentices must meet Employer Qualifications
- Customized, Ongoing Training = Higher Productivity and Employee Retention.
- Apprentice and Employer Supported Entire throughout the two-year Apprenticeship
Mission College: Silicon Valley High Tech Apprenticeship Initiative
- Community College with over 40 years in Santa Clara
- Grant-funds to cover tuition, coach/mentor and instructional costs
- Subsidized startup/sustainment costs
- Preparation to test for industry-recognized and valued CompTIA A+ Certification
- Standardized competency testing includes Math, English, Critical Thinking, Soft Skills
- Diverse, Educated, Qualified, Cohort
- Interview ready in March 2017
- Enrollment is open for a 12-week Boot Camp held locally at Mission College (by Great America)