Name: Tim McLaughlin
Company: San Jose Water Company
Tim McLaughlin is responsible for developing, maintaining and administering San Jose Water Company’s Utility Supplier Diversity Program (USDP) and represents San Jose Water Company as Manager of Community Involvement.
Prior to accepting his current position at San Jose Water Company, Tim lead the Prime Supplier Program at Pacific Gas & Electric Company, where he worked for several years in the capacity of Supplier Diversity Consultant, creating unique and innovative programs to manage supplier subcontracting and increase spending with minority businesses.
Prior to his employment at PG&E Tim also worked in supply management for the Boeing Company, Edison International and AT&T / Lucent Technologies / Alcatel-Lucent.
Tim earned his Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from The Ohio State University and his Masters of Science in Computer Integrated Manufacturing from Brigham Young University. He is also a Certified Purchasing Manager (C.P.M.).
Learn more about leadership san jose and how you can participate here.
- 2017 leadership san jose: Teresa Marquez
- 2017 leadership san jose: Greg Louie
- 2017 leadership san jose: Mick Greco
- 2017 leadership san jose: Rob Lindo
- 2017 leadership san jose: Melissa Durkin
- 2017 leadership san jose class: Ed Davis
- 2017 leadership san jose class: Doug Bartl
- 2017 leadership san jose class: Linda Antonopoulos