Name: Andre Thomas
Company: Fragomen Worldwide
Andre Thomas is an experienced legal professional who is interested in expanding his community involvement and growing his leadership skills.
As a Business Immigration Paralegal, he works with foreign nationals from all over the world and their families. Through his work, Andre ensures that his clients maintain legal status within the United States and assists them with obtaining U.S. citizenship. Prior to working in immigration law, Andre worked as a Litigation Paralegal sitting second chair to attorneys in both federal and state courtroom jury trials.
As the first in his family to graduate from college, Andre has enjoyed giving back to his community by working on multiple political campaigns and as an active member of Silicon Valley Young Democrats. Through political engagement, Andre has gained a stronger understanding of city government and the importance of community involvement.
By attending leadership san jose, Andre hopes to strengthen his knowledge of the San Jose community and become a stronger leader. In his spare time, Andre enjoys playing chess, going to the theater, building model cars, and listening to jazz.
Learn more about leadership san jose and how you can participate here.
- 2017 leadership san jose: Laura Salcido
- 2017 leadership san jose: Patricia Oliverio-Lauderdale
- 2017 leadership san jose: Ziem Nguyen Neubert
- 2017 leadership san jose: Tim McLaughlin
- 2017 leadership san jose: Teresa Marquez
- 2017 leadership san jose: Greg Louie
- 2017 leadership san jose: Mick Greco
- 2017 leadership san jose: Rob Lindo
- 2017 leadership san jose: Melissa Durkin
- 2017 leadership san jose class: Ed Davis
- 2017 leadership san jose class: Doug Bartl
- 2017 leadership san jose class: Linda Antonopoulos