Name: Patricia Oliverio-Lauderdale
Patricia Oliverio-Lauderdale is a communications professional with an insatiable sense of curiosity and passion for learning. She is currently a public affairs communications manager at Intel. In addition to the technology industry, she has experience working for an international agency, universities, world-class theaters and nonprofit organizations.
She graduated first in her class from The Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication at Arizona State University, completing a bachelor's degree in Journalism and Mass Communication and two minors in Italian and psychology. She also completed an honor's thesis in the area of public relations and cyber-psychology and graduated from Barrett, The Honors College.
She is excited to be part of LSJ2017 so she can help build an even stronger community in San Jose and continue to make it one of the most thriving cities in the world.
Learn more about leadership san jose and how you can participate here.
- 2017 leadership san jose: Ziem Nguyen Neubert
- 2017 leadership san jose: Tim McLaughlin
- 2017 leadership san jose: Teresa Marquez
- 2017 leadership san jose: Greg Louie
- 2017 leadership san jose: Mick Greco
- 2017 leadership san jose: Rob Lindo
- 2017 leadership san jose: Melissa Durkin
- 2017 leadership san jose class: Ed Davis
- 2017 leadership san jose class: Doug Bartl
- 2017 leadership san jose class: Linda Antonopoulos