There are so many reasons San Jose is the Heart of Silicon Valley. One of our favorite reasons is the diverse options of culinary treats!
This week, some of our downtown San Jose restaurants [20 to be exact!] are pulling out all the stops to celebrate Dine Downtown Restaurant Week, starting today through July 16.
Now in its 9th year, this event, put on by SVO member and partner San Jose Downtown Association, spotlights our restaurant scene through prix fixe meals, discounts and chefs’ specials from July 7-16.
“This is the best time of the year to explore new places and get reacquainted with long-time favorites” said Julie Carlson, SJDA marketing director. “The dishes originated from places all around the world. The service ranges from casual to white-table-cloth.”
*Participating restaurants include:
- 71 Saint Peter Modern European Kitchen
- Café Stritch
- Elyse restaurant (Friday and Saturday only)
- The Farmers’ Union
- The Grill on the Alley
- Habana Cuba Restaurant
- Il Fornaio
- La Pastaia
- Loft Bar and Bistro -> Read about their specials here.
- M Asian Fusion Restaurant
- McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood & Steaks -> Read about their specials here.
- Mosaic Restaurant and Lounge
- Nemea Greek Taverna
- Nomikai Social Food + Drinkery
- Olla Cocina
- Our House
- Poor House Bistro
- Scott’s Seafood San Jose
- SP2 Communal Bar + Restaurant