San Jose is growing ...
According to this report by Lawnstarter based on the U.S. Census Bureau, the San Jose Metro area population has ballooned by 136.6K between 2010 and 2016, putting it at 1.9 million. And we're not slowing down.
Beautiful weather, diverse community, location and gorgeous natural resources are just some of the reasons individuals and families alike are choosing San Jose.
This report sheds light on the cities being replaced by San Jose - the Heart of Silicon Valley.
Top 5 Areas Sending Residents to San Jose:
- San Francisco-Oakland-Hayward, CA
- Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim, CA
- Sacramento--Roseville--Arden-Arcade, CA
- San Diego-Carlsbad, CA
- New York-Newark-Jersey City, NY-NJ-PA
Along with these, the net migration flows to San Jose are broken down further:
- 41% of new residents come from other California cities
- 29% of new residents come from U.S. cities outside of California
- 29% of new residents come from outside the U.S.
This graphic is brought to you by LawnStarter San Jose.