Name: Donna Gilmour
Company: The SVO Foundation
Donna Gilmour joined SVO in January 2018 as the Education & Workforce Development Manager for Strive San Jose supporting San Jose Unified School District.
Most recently she was with Silicon Valley Career Technical Education (SVCTE) where she was the Work-Based Learning Specialist and Grant Specialist so she has strong understanding of Career Technical Education (CTE).
She also holds a CTE credential in Education, Child Development and Family Services as well as a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology. Previously, Donna worked in Employer Relations and Career Advising for SJSU’s Career Center and at Downtown College Prep, a charter school for first-generation students.
She also has 10 years of industry experience in HR and university recruiting for many high tech companies in Silicon Valley including Adobe, Yahoo!, Symantec and BEA Systems.
Donna is passionate about connecting education and industry to help youth succeed and has applied her positive energy and enthusiasm in her own career pursuit.
- The Silicon Valley Organization and PayPal Invite You to Reimagine Our Future Workforce
- Meet Reimagining the Future Workforce Panelist: Wendy Padua
- Meet Reimagining the Workforce of the Future Panelist: Gina Casinelli
- Meet Reimagining the Workforce of the Future Panelist: MJ Austin
- Meet Reimagining the Workforce of the Future Panelist: Mike Clark