Name: Mike Clark
Company: New York Life
Mike is a Northern California native who graduated from Sacramento State University with a degree in Criminal Justice Administration in 1998.
After college graduation, Mike served with the Concord and Rocklin Police Departments until 2003.
In 2006, Mike finished his MBA and signed an Agent’s contract with New York Life in the Northern California General Office. Mike promoted to Partner of the Firm in 2008 at which time, Mike developed one of the top producing Team’s within New York Life nationally.
In 2013, Mike was promoted to Sr. Partner of the Firm and was later promoted to Corporate Vice President of Pacific Agencies in Walnut Creek in July of 2014. In April of 2016, Mike was promoted to being the Managing Partner of the Silicon Valley General Office.
As the Managing Partner, Mike is tasked with the further growth and development of the Office to better serve the surrounding South Bay communities.
In his spare time, Mike enjoys local philanthropy by being a current Board Member of the JW House, Charity Council of the San Jose Capital Club and PAC member of the Santa Clara Chamber of Commerce.
- The Silicon Valley Organization and PayPal Invite You to Reimagine Our Future Workforce
- Meet Reimagining the Future Workforce Panelist: Wendy Padua
- Meet Reimagining the Workforce of the Future Panelist: Gina Casinelli
- Meet Reimagining the Workforce of the Future Panelist: Donna Gilmour
- Meet Reimagining the Workforce of the Future Panelist: MJ Austin