Name: MJ Austin
MJ Austin is a technology executive that effectively works with diverse teams and organizations to deliver critical business objectives through the execution of key programs and/or re-inventing organizations.
She is known for Getting Stuff Done (GSD).
MJ has diverse experience from a variety of prior roles including Tech Operations, Information Security, Program Management, Operational Excellence & Human Resources. In addition, she holds an MBA from Santa Clara University and is a trained Six Sigma Black Belt.
MJ is the executive sponsor and spokesperson for PayPal's Recharge program that brings women back into the technology workforce after taking a break from their careers. And she recently received the Silicon Valley Business Journal's Women of Influence award.
MJ's current program has her leading the #1 priority at PayPal, a re-architecture of the PayPal site which will allow the company to continue to grow at 20%+ Y/Y.
- The Silicon Valley Organization and PayPal Invite You to Reimagine Our Future Workforce
- Meet Reimagining the Future Workforce Panelist: Wendy Padua
- Meet Reimagining the Workforce of the Future Panelist: Gina Casinelli
- Meet Reimagining the Workforce of the Future Panelist: Donna Gilmour
- Meet Reimagining the Workforce of the Future Panelist: Mike Clark