Visit San Jose is happy to announce #SanJoseEats, as part of California Restaurant Month.
From January 15-28, 22 San Jose restaurants will showcase a variety of cuisines representing the city’s culinary diversity. Each participating restaurant is offering a creative twist to their regular menu including: discounts, specialty menus and original creations. Restaurants vary from casual on-the-go, farm-to-fork rustic, and modern delicacies.
As one of the nation’s most diverse cities, visitors to San Jose will experience a palette of flavors. Guests can sample flavors from Mexico, Brazil, Japan, Spain, India, and more. Taste your favorite local joint, or discover something new to satisfy your appetite.
Don’t forget to mention #SanJoseEats to participate!
Join in the celebration on social media and post your best selfies at participating locations (messy eating shots encouraged) using #SanJoseEats and #VisitSanJose. We look forward to seeing you enjoy all that San Jose has to offer during #SanJoseEATS!
Participating restaurants include:
- Bel Bacio Café
- Cinnabar Hills Golf Club
- The Counter
- District San Jose
- EMC Seafood and Raw Bar
- Farmer’s Union
- Fogo De Chao
- The Fountain
- The Grill on the Alley
- The Hangar Bar and Grill
- Henry’s Hi Life
- LB Steak
- Left Bank Brasserie
- Loft Bar and Bistro
- Mezcal Restaurant
- Mosaic Restaurant and Lounge
- Olla Cocina
- Oveja Negra
- Santo Market
- Tandoori Oven
Now in its eighth year, California Restaurant Month is a state-wide program sponsored by Visit California encouraging visitors to partake in California cuisine. In 2016, travelers in California spent $33.9 billion on food and beverage (Source: Dean Runyan Associates), and 38 million domestic visitors participated in fine dining throughout the state.
For more information on what individual places are offering, please visit www.sanjose.org/sanjoseeats.
- Guest Post: Fountain Restaurant Brings the Gourmet Picnic Experience Indoors for #SanJoseEATS
- Guest Post: Fogo de Chão Santana Row Celebrates #SanJoseEATS
- Guest Post: Olla Cocina Celebrates #SanJoseEATS
- Guest Post: Farmers Union Celebrates #SanJoseEATS
- Guest Post: LB Steak Santana Row to Host #SanJoseEATS
- Guest Post: EMC Seafood & Raw Bar Santana Row Does #SanJoseEATS
- Guest Post: Get Happy at Loft Bar and Bistro During #SanJoseEATS