Two Bay Area cities made WalletHub's Most Diverse Cities in the Country list.
San Jose (8th) and Oakland (7th) joined other major cities on the Top 10 most diverse cities in the country this year.
The Heart of Silicon Valley found itself in 8th place overall, with a cultural diversity score of 89% and ranked 2nd in linguistic diversity.
From WalletHub: Methodology
In order to determine the most culturally diverse places in America, WalletHub compared 501 of the most populated U.S. cities across three key metrics: 1) Ethnoracial diversity, 2) Linguistic Diversity and 3) Birthplace Diversity.
- San Jose Named 2018's Hottest Housing Market in U.S.
- San Jose Kicks Off 2018 Making Best Cities of the World List
- San Jose Metro Area Makes Forbes' 2017 America's Coolest Cities List
- San Jose Metro Named Best Place for Tech Jobs
- San Jose Metro Makes National Geographic's 25 Happiest Places in the United States List
- San Jose Makes List of Top 10 Fastest Growing Large Cities in America
- San Jose Named Second Healthiest City in America
- Silicon Valley Named 3rd Most Educated City in America
- San Jose Included in Best Places to Live in U.S.
- San Jose Is Named One of Top 10 Most Diverse Cities in the U.S.
- San Jose Makes Top 10 List of Millennial Magnet Cities
- San Jose Named One of 2017's Happiest Place to Live
- San Jose Named 'Best Place to Live in America'
- San Jose Named One of the Happiest Cities to Work