Name: Sheri Frumkin
Company: Peninsula Symphony
Sheri came to Peninsula Symphony with years of development experience in the performing arts. She has successfully run annual fund campaigns for various arts organizations in the South Bay such as Ballet San Jose and San Jose Repertory Theatre and sat on the board of American Ice Theatre.
She holds a B.A. in Musicology from the University of California Santa Barbara and regularly sings with Oratorio Society in Palo Alto.
Sheri’s goal for participating in the Leadership San Jose Cohort Experience is to cultivate skills and develop techniques and styles for engaging the greater South Bay in dialogue.
As San Jose and its neighboring communities grow and flourish, she wants to be part of the movement to integrate arts and culture in this diverse and highly accomplished region. Building partnerships between the different genres of culture will only strengthen a vibrant community and spawn creativity.
Having spent many years in the San Jose region focused in performing arts groups, Sheri would like to see renewed interest in making the South Bay an ongoing cultural anchor as well as a sought after destination.
Learn more about leadership san jose and how you can participate here.
- 2018 Leadership San Jose: Mark Fishler
- 2018 Leadership San Jose: Lisa Downey
- 2018 Leadership San Jose: Jennifer Deforest
- 2018 Leadership San Jose: Keith Craw
- 2018 Leadership San Jose: Mike Clark
- 2018 Leadership San Jose: John Belisle
- 2018 Leadership San Jose: Ann Marie Auer
- 2018 Leadership San Jose: Jayme Ackemann
- 2018 Leadership San Jose: Alyssa Amy