It's that time of year once more ...
On Friday, June 8, the Strive San Jose team, in partnership with the City of San Jose's work2future program and four local high school districts will kick off the 3rd annual Silicon Valley CareerPath Summer Internship program.
Our 2018 summer interns come from four Silicon Valley High School districts: Campbell Union High School District, East Side Union High School District, San Jose Unified School District, and Silicon Valley Career Technical Education.
Volunteers and speakers will be completing interns’ training, preparing them to interview, and inspiring them as they take their first steps along their career path.
Here are the businesses coming together to support our youth and invest in their own future talent.
- Bank of America - Providing Financial Literacy Seminar
- LinkedIn - Conducting Linkedin profile reviews
- Google - Conducting mock interviews
In the morning, interns will have the opportunity to listen to a keynote and career panel stocked with business leaders from:
- NFTE Partners with the City of San Jose to Present the City of San Jose Youth Entrepreneurship & Innovation Summit in Celebration of National Small Business Week
- San Jose Mayor gives thumbs-up to company hiring homeless and marginalized
- SVCTE’s 13th Annual Custom & Classic Car Show: May 4, 2018
- SVO Foundation Executive Director Participates in EY-Parthenon Education Forum