As part of our ongoing efforts to partner with SVO members and community partners throughout the Silicon Valley, we are proud to announce our partnership with the San Jose Downtown Association this summer for the 2018 Music in the Park series.
As part of this partnership, we will be offering SVO members, partners and the greater community a chance to win tickets to each of the scheduled concerts through a Facebook contest.
Here's what to do:
At the end of the week, we will take all the names of those who participated and enter them into a raffle to win a pair of tickets to that upcoming concert. Winners will be notified via The SVO Facebook page and have 24 hours to respond. If no response comes in within that timeframe, we will draw another name.
Tickets must be picked up in person from The SVO offices at 101 W Santa Clara St., San Jose, CA 95113, between 9 AM and 5PM.
- The first contest takes place Jul 2-6 and tickets are for the July 12 concert, featuring Toots & The Maytals.
- The second contest takes place July 23-27 and tickets are for the Aug. 3 concert, featuring Third World.
- The third and final contest takes place Aug. 13-17 for the Aug. 24 concert, featuring Malo.
Follow along with the hashtag #SummerinSJ.
- Guest Post: Team San Jose's 3 Things to Fall in Love With San Jose
- Guest Post: SJMA's 3 Things to Fall in Love With San Jose
- Guest Post: Open Space Authority's 3 Things to Fall in Love with San Jose
- Guest Post: SJDA's 3 Things to Fall in Love With San Jose
- Guest Post: SPUR San Jose's 3 Things to Fall in Love With San Jose
- Guest Post: MACLA's 3 Things to Fall in Love With San Jose
- Guest Post: SJ Earthquakes' 2 Things to Fall in Love With San Jose