As part of the year-long process of community engagement, the City of San Jose is hosting a series of community meetings during the month of September.
The meetings, which take place throughout San Jose, are free and open to the public, and aim at offering information on the area, planned improvements, the proposed Google development and offers opportunities for feedback and direct engagement in the process.
In September, the following meetings are planned:
- Sept. 10, 7-8:30PM at Gardner Community Center
- Sept 11, 6-7:30PM at the Vietnamese-American Community Center
- Sept. 25, 6-7:30PM at the Mexican Heritage Plaza
For more information on these meetings, the project timeline, and more, click here.
- Our President & CEO Gives an Update on Head Count Taxes, The SVO Study Mission & More
- SVO Member Poll Results: May
- Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County Announces Support from Google.org to Improve After-School Learning Program for Underserved Students
- The SVO Voices Support for Proposed City of San Jose Compensation Agreement with Google