San José, CA - A group of key influencers and decision makers gather for a press conference to share their reasons for support for the San Jose City Council’s vote tonight to increase the building height limits of Downtown San José, also referred to as the One Engine Inoperative policy.
WATCH OUR LIVE FACEBOOK VIDEO BELOW
· Matt Mahood, President & CEO, The SVO
· Mark Tersini, Principal, KT Urban
· David Bini, Executive Director, Santa Clara & San Benito Counties Building & Construction Trades Council
· Teresa Alvarado, San Jose Director, SPUR San Jose
· Julie Matsushima, Airport Commissioner & Downtown Resident
· Scott Knies, Executive Director, San Jose Downtown Association