A track record for success
DEV DAVIS, D6
IN 2016, PAC’s involvement in San Jose City Council District 6 ensured the election Dev Davis, a business-friendly candidate with the interest of bettering the community as a whole.
JOHNNY KHAMIS, D10
In 2016, PAC successfully campaigned and supported the re-election of Johnny Khamis for San Jose City Council District 10, an advocate for the Silicon Valley business community.
SAM LICCARDO, San Jose Mayor
In 2014, PAC worked tirelessly to propel and elect Sam Liccardo to the office of Mayor for the City of San Jose. Since taking office Mayor Liccardo has led multiple efforts to continue to bring jobs and encourage economic growth and development in San Jose.
CHAPPIE JONES, D1
In 2014, PAC endorsed and campaigned in support of Chappie Jones for San Jose City Council District 1. In office Councilmember Jones continues to focus his efforts behind job creation and economic advancement.
- Successfully campaigned for the election of Mahn Nguyen for San Jose City Council District 4–helping preserve a business-friendly city council.
- Successfully supported the elections of San Jose City Council Members Chappie Jones (District 1), Magdalena Carrasco (District 5), Pierluigi Oliverio (District 6), Rose Herrera (District 8), Donald Rocha (District 9) and Johnny Khamis (District 10), as well as helping to elect back-to-back pro-business San Jose Mayors – former Mayor Chuck Reed and current Mayor Sam Liccardo.
- Successfully supported the campaigns of Assemblyman Evan Low, Santa Clara County Supervisor Mike Wasserman, Santa Clara County District Attorney Jeff Rosen, Santa Clara County Assessor Larry Stone, Santa Clara County Office of Education Trustee Darcie Green, Campbell City Councilman Jeff Cristina, and San Jose Unified School District Trustee Susan Ellenberg.
- Achieved overwhelming voter approval of pension and benefit reform in the city of San Jose in the November 2012 election
- Partnered with Mayor Chuck Reed to draft and secure overwhelming voter approval of ballot Measures V & W in November 2011. Passage of V&W laid the foundation for long-term pension and benefit reform, and is being followed closely by local government throughout the state of California and the nation.
- Passage of V&W laid the foundation for long-term pension and benefit reform, and is being followed closely by local government throughout the state of California and the nation.
- Engaged in 2012 San Jose City Council and re-elections of Councilmembers Pierluigi Olivero and Rose Herrera and with the election of Johnny Khamis–all business-friendly candidates who support our reform agenda–and help to create a business-friendly majority.
- Engaged in County Supervisorial races to secure the successful election of Supervisor Mike Wasserman.
- Developed and distributed white papers affirming the benefits of contracting out non-essential city services. The City of San Jose approved outsourcing of janitorial services at several public city facilities in the 2012-13 budget.
- Held a county-wide candidate school with candidates for six Silicon Valley city council offices and Santa Clara County.